Two friends who love photography. Kristin on the East coast, Andie on the West coast. This is our collaboration. Our little journey to erase the miles in the name of friendship, beauty and hope.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Week 12
Kristin (left) Andie (right)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! I'm excited for this new format. It's neat to see them all together like this. Congrats!
6 comments:
Yay! I'm excited for this new format. It's neat to see them all together like this. Congrats!
our monday blues look so made for each other.
kinda like us
xo
WOWSA girls this is delicious:) I want a fwend to do this with! looks great!
I love that I could scroll down through all of them! This is such a wonderful project... love seeing it evolve and grow!
YAY YOU 2!!
Stumbled on your blog while procrastinating on a project. Love it!
Post a Comment