absolutely love this pair
D E L I G H T F U L ! can't decide which of your dips is my favorite...I can't choose! don't make me! xo
nice. love this pair. love old typewriters.have always wanted to buy some of that jewelry.
delicious dips you two, they just keep getting better and better!
the cool crispness of each shot paired with the letters makes it even more special...
Absolutely beautiful blog- proof that 1+1 is more than two- does that make any sense?!
andie, where have you gone? drop me an email tell me where to find you.....
i love your photos and ideas, so creative and inspiring! -tara
I just found you guys and this is fantastic.It's very calming looking at your photographs, both styles always so gorgeous.
Great pics! Just found you, but have you stopped posting new photos? Let us know please :-)
i love these together andi am longing for thattypewriter!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
absolutely love this pair
D E L I G H T F U L ! can't decide which of your dips is my favorite...I can't choose! don't make me! xo
nice. love this pair.
love old typewriters.
have always wanted to buy some of that jewelry.
delicious dips you two, they just keep getting better and better!
the cool crispness of each shot paired with the letters makes it even more special...
Absolutely beautiful blog- proof that 1+1 is more than two- does that make any sense?!
andie, where have you gone?
drop me an email tell me where to find you.....
i love your photos and ideas, so creative and inspiring! -tara
I just found you guys and this is fantastic.
It's very calming looking at your photographs, both styles always so gorgeous.
Great pics! Just found you, but have you stopped posting new photos? Let us know please :-)
i love these together and
i am longing for that
typewriter!
Post a Comment